Personal Information Gathered by spymuseumstore.org
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but doing so may prevent you from being able to take advantage of many features on our site and services that we offer. The information that you provide to us is used to process, fulfill, ship, and communicate with you about your order.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses spymuseumstore.org. A number of companies (such as www.anonymizer.com, www.IDzap.com, www.somebody.net, and www.zeroknowledge.com) offer utilities that allow you to visit Web sites anonymously.
•Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are passed from our web server through your Web browser to your computer's hard drive to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as a shopping cart. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
Information from Other Sources
• We may receive information from other sources that include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties. This information may be used to correct our records in order to deliver your order, to communicate with you more easily, for web-tracking, and for statistical analysis associated with search terms and page views.
Sharing of Information
•Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf including but not limited to order fulfillment, package delivery, correspondence, data, and site analysis, marketing, credit card processing, and customer service. The companies and individuals performing these functions on our behalf have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
•Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that spymuseumstore.org, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information is a transferable asset.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share thatinformation and/or to opt out of our e-mail and newsletter mailings. Please click here to contact us.
• This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but may only use this information in the aggregate.
• To protect the security of your information during transmission, SpyMuseumStore.org provides a state-of-the-art secure transaction environment for our customers. Yahoo! uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. Any time Yahoo! asks you for a credit card number on Yahoo! for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
Safe Harbor and Trust-e
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit spymuseumstore.org, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the District of Columbia. If you have any concern about privacy at spymuseumstore.org, please click here.